First Trailer For Snow White Film Mirror Mirror (Lily Collins and Julia Roberts)

So, the other day, I've posted the first official trailer of Snow White and the Huntsman with Kristen Stewart as Snow White, Chris Hemsworth as the Huntsman and Charlize Theron as the Evil Queen. Now, let's take a look at Lily Collins (Abduction and Priest) and Julia Roberts (Eat Pray Love and Larry Crown) in Mirror Mirror.

Mirror Mirror will hit theaters this March 16, 2012, that means it will be first introduced to people compared to the Snow White and the Huntsman. Here is the plot of the story as stated in IMDB.

A dark twist on the classic fairy tale, in which Snow White and the seven dwarfs look to reclaim their destroyed kingdom. 

What? Dark twist? Really? Oh I sound like the guys at Rotten Tomatoes. It shouldn't be dark twist since the film I guess is full of comedy, which make it different from Snow White and the Huntsman. Charlize Theron is a creepy Evil Queen, really. Let me know your opinion and see the trailer below. I've also added a couple of still shots.






Okay, so don't laugh. I mean Mirror Mirror is completely different from Snow White and the Huntsman although they have the same plot of reinventing the life and adventure of the famous fairy tale Snow White. Snow White and the Huntsman is dark and full of magic and is very exciting to watch while Mirror Mirror is lighter, which incorporates some comedy. Ha ha ha.. Well, I don't blame others saying that Mirror Mirror is quite like an ABC family movie or Disney movie perhaps. To be honest, I'm not really excited to see this movie. I love to see Snow White and the Huntsman more because I like action, thriller, and magic. I know it's really early to judge this film but I'm just basing my opinion on the trailer and the promotional pics. I will still watch Mirror Mirror this March and let's see if my disappointment will be replaced with WOW or SMILE maybe.
















Comments