Mortal Instruments Fan Art # 1

Hey guys, I think it's already obvious that I'm a big fan of Mortal Instruments, a series of young adult novels written by Cassandra Clare. It is actually a supernatural story that is set in the urbanized and modern day setting in New York City. It's a story about a girl named Clary Fray, who doesn't know about her real past since her mother Jocelyn didn't want her to do so. It's basically the journey of Clary in finding out about her identity as a shadowhunter (with special skills of creating new runes) and to fight demons and evil forces alike that will try to harm her loved ones. If you wish to read the books online, you can do so by clicking the Mortal Instruments in the navigation bar and choose Read Mortal Instruments online. Or you could click it here if you want.

Here are a couple of fan art I found on the web and I just want you to know that I really don't own any of them. I don't intend copyright infringement and I just did this for the sake of sharing to you my fellow Mortal Instruments fans. Enjoy.

Note: To view larger images, click on the image you want.


Comments