Still Shots for the Perks of Being a Wallflower Starring Emma Watson, Nina Dobrev and Logan Lerman

Three stars who already have making noise in the entertainment industry are coming together for a movie adaptation of a novel of the same name "The Perks of Being a Wallflower." Here is the synopsis for the movie according to IMDB.

An introvert freshman Charlie (Logan) is taken under the wings of two seniors who welcome him to the real world.

The movie will feature Logan Lerman (Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief), Emma Watson (Harry Potter series), and Nina Dobrev (Vampire Diaries). The movie will be released in 2012 and there is no specific date yet. Meanwhile, here are some still shots from the upcoming movie.






Comments

  1. This book really changed my perspective on what it's like to be shy. I'm a rather outgoing person, and seeing life through the eyes of Charlie makes me rethink that person who sits in the corner. The book also recommended me to a lot of songs that are good to choreograph with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's good to know that. I haven't read the book yet but I'm looking forward to see the movie. Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I would like to hear your thoughts. Please comment below. Thanks.