How To Play the Guitar Better

Guitar is a musical instrument composed of six strings. It produces sounds when strummed or plucked. With varying placement of the fingers and strumming styles everyone can play and generate music.

I remembered when I was still 13 or 14 years old when I learn how to play the guitar. I really don't have this intention or idea that I would be able to play such instrument, I mean I was never really into that. Actually, the reason why I have learned to play the guitar is when I heard that when we go to second year high school, one of the topics to be covered is guitar playing. I heard that guitar playing is really difficult, so what I have in mind is to practice ahead so that by the time when guitar lessons will be covered then I don't have that much difficulty anymore. So, I started to look for books about basic guitar playing. I have found one, unfortunately, I don't have my own acoustic guitar. Before I borrow my uncle's instrument, I used my grandfather's Hawaiian guitar which have four strings only, that really made my brain twirled because I had to imagine that there were six strings on it. Fortunately, my father went to Cebu and gave me a surprise gift, bet you know it already, yeah it was a guitar indeed! So, the real lessons began. After school, I have to lock up at my room and study, on my own, the basic of guitar playing. Yeah, I did it all by myself actually but I ask clarifications from my uncle and friends on the topics that were not that clear to me. What I got in my mind when I felt those tingling feeling when you're hands are hurt because of pressing the string is that, guitar playing really is not that easy but it was fulfilling if you'll be able to play just the chorus of a song.
    
Today, I still play the guitar, when I feel like playing. You know what? It really feels good when someone appreciates your talent in guitar playing but what's more important is, your love of music, it doesn't matter if you're not a great singer or your guitar playing sucks, it's the happiness guitar playing that drives me to continue learning how to play the guitar. 

Determination and time, you'll need that if you wanted to learn something new. For beginners, intermediate, or advanced guitarists, fulfill your dreams and love of music. Cheers to all of us!
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments