Earn Money Online By Doing What You Normally Do


Today, I will share a very good and legit way to earn money online by just doing what you normally do on the net everyday like searching the web to find information you are eager to know more of, watching videos, playing games, and a lot more.

Recently, I joined Swagbucks. I accidentally bumped into this one when I was searching some info on the web and the search engine led me to this blog. The owner of the blog happens to be a member of Swagbucks and she puts a Swagbucks banner and it catches my attention so I visited http://www.swagbucks.com. At first, I'm pretty doubtful if Swagbucks is really true and legit. You know, the internet can be full of scammers and fraudsters that will do everything to fool us. I decided to go to Youtube and look for payment proofs and unboxing videos of Swagbucks members. I'm pretty surprised because there are lots of them and I then decided to give it a try. 

I registered at Swagbucks and I automatically got 30 or 35 swagbucks I guess. I used the Swagbucks search engine because I normally search the web for info related to my work and hobbies. The search engine provided by Swagbucks is powered by Google and Ask so it doesn't make any difference when you use Google as your search engine. When you search, you will be given certain amount of swagbucks, it is some sort of points that Swagbucks gives to its members, which will be exchanged to awesome prizes you can get at the Swag Store. You need to remember that Swagbucks will not give you points every time  you enter a keyword or keyword phrases, sometimes it comes random and you never know when. You just have to act normal or just do whatever you do normally when you are using the search egine because Swagbucks will know if you are using some sort of bots to get swagbucks. How will you know if you earned swagbucks? Swagbucks will let you know because there will some image that will pop up saying that: Congratulations you earned 10 swagbucks, etc.

Swagbucks is currently available in the U.S. I don't know if it's available in Canada though. You can still participate in Swagbucks even if you are not from the U.S. How? I suggest you use a U.S. IP address, either you use a free proxy or paid proxy servers. I'm not really from the U.S. and I used a proxy server even before I know Swagbucks, so it gives me some advantage. There are paid proxies out there that are quite affordable. Try using Hide My Ass, PD Proxy, Wi-Free or Cproxy. So why do I use proxy or VPN servers? It gives me full security when I'm in the web. Of course, I will be able to see movies and videos that are only available in the U.S. I don't know if you know this but HULU, a video host that provides free and paid movies and videos to all, puts certain limitations to who can only their videos, usually they base it on the viewer's country. For example, a video about Harry Potter cast interview will only be available in the U.S. and not in United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, or any other countries.

You might ask me about the payment proof. I'm not stupid to know that of course I will show it to you here. As a proof, look at the image. The image will serve as the proof that I received my first ever prize at Swagbucks. I decided to blur my paypal account email address for security purposes. It just took me about one week to receive the prize as what Swagbucks says at the prize redemption section.



Since, at first I'm doubtful if Swagbucks will really pay, I decided to earn certain swagbucks to get $5 Paypal gift cash. I only need to gather 700 SB or swagbucks. By the way, here are the swagbucks-paypal equivalence: As of this moment:

700 SB           - $5
1, 335 SB       - $10
3, 215 SB       - $25
6, 330 SB       - $ 50
12, 549 SB     - $100

I just joined this November 2011 and I'm pretty new. Because I already have proof that Swagbucks really pay, I will continue what I've started and start earning extra income. I'm not suggesting you to devote all your time with Swagbucks and forget your work. Swagbucks is only good for additional income. If you don't want cash you can get PSP, WII, iPod Touch, movie tickets, Amazon gift cards, and a lot more. For more info about the prizes, check the Swag Store. Amazon gift cards can be a great option if the product you wish to have is not available at the Swag Store.

What are you waiting for? Sign up at Swagbucks now. Here is the link http://www.swagbucks.com. I'm looking forward to your story.


Note: Swagbucks - refers to the name of the company while swagbucks refers to the points you can earn.

Comments