Kiss and Romance Gifs in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Hey guyz, I just want to share two of the most unforgettable scenes in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 film. When I see the stats for this blog, lots of people have visited this using the keywords Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione kiss. Funny though that there is also a keyword that talks about the kiss of Hermione and Draco, which is quite impossible. So, here are the kiss scenes in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Enjoy.

Harry Potter Ginny Weasley Kiss in Deathly Hallows Part 2 (GIF/Animated)




My comment? Well, I think the kiss is short. I mean if you were in the middle of the battle and then there is really no assurance that you'll gonna live or not, then you will surely kiss the one you love like you never kissed him/her before. I love how they stare and how Ginny touch Harry's face, however, I hope the two hugged each other afterwards. Hugs and kisses should come together, right? Come to think of it, they have not seen each other for months and then hugs should be there. Haven't you noticed the characters really don't say "I love you" to each other? I know it's not in the books but saying those words really is sweet and emotional.

Ron Weasley Hermione Granger Kiss in Deathly Hallows Part 2 (GIF/Animated) 

Ron's head ruin their kiss! Mr. cameraman what happened to this most anticipated scene? The Ron Hermione kiss is one of the most highly anticipated scenes in the Deathly Hallows Part 2, more fans are waiting for this and then the angle of the camera ruins it all. We can't see their faces when they kissed, all we can see is Ron's red head. sighh......... Well, it already happened and I'm quite sure lots of Ron+Hermione shippers out there were disappointed about this.


Comments